Have you ever wondered how people earn that much through blogging? If yes! Then let me clear you one thing, a site needs to be famous to generate income from it and the best WordPress plugin.
How can one make their site famous?
Well, to be famous, it requires fans, an audience, or visitors.
So, how are you going to get more people or traffic to your site?
If you are on WordPress, it is pretty easy to generate traffic by using some plugins.
WordPress plugins are the PHP scripts that increase the functionality of the word. It also improves the features of your WordPress website.
Each WordPress plugin installed on your site is registered in your WordPress database, and you can activate or deactivate them at any time.
The WordPress plugins help you make your site or blog an ideal platform and generate traffic to your website.
Traffic is the most important aspect which increases profit.
The best WordPress plugins that generate traffic are listed below:-
- Yoast SEO,
- All in one SEO scheme,
- Optin monster,
- WP forms,
- WP smush,
- Google optimize,
- W3 total cache,
- Add to any share,
- Broken link checker,
- Push engage,
- Google keyword planner,
- Featured posts,
- Add sanity,
- CSS Hero,
- Pretty Links.
It is the best WordPress plugin that increases the technical standards of your site. It also gives tools that make the content to the highest standards, which thereby increases readability.
Yoast SEO helps you with brand awareness, site traffic, social media, pay-per-click ads (PPC), and lead generation.
Yoast SEO is packed with full features and designed to help viewers to get the best from your site. Some of them are
- It has automated technical SEO improvements.
- Advanced XML sitemaps make it easy for Google to understand the site’s structure.
- Title and meta description templating.
- An in-depth Schema.org integration, which increases your chance of getting more results and helps the search engines to identify the content on your website.
- Full control over site breadcrumbs.
- Loading time for your whole website will be faster because it manages the data in WordPress.
- Email support for all YoastSEO Premium users.
2. All in one SEO scheme
All in one SEO scheme is the most popular SEO plugin for WordPress, and it is easy to use. Generates meta tags & optimize titles for viewers.
This sort of plugin that everyone should put on their blog if they are trying to get a better response with Google, so it is easier to leave it to someone who understands it better than you.
- XML Sitemap support.
- An image XML sitemap is submitted to Google to improve your Image SEO.
- RSS Sitemap.
- AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) support.
- Google Analytics (GA) support.
- Support for SEO on your Custom Post Types.
- Redirecting the attachment pages to parent posts.
- It will automatically notify search engines about the changes on your site.
- Built-in API so that other plugins/themes can access and extend their functionality.
- It is the only free WordPress plugin to provide SEO Integration for eCommerce sites.
- It can automatically optimize your titles for search engines.
- Can generate Meta tags automatically.
- It helps you to avoid duplicate content found on WordPress blogs or sites.
- You can override any title, set any Meta description or keyword as you want.
- It is always compatible with most of the plugins available.
3. Optin monster
OptinMonster is the best conversion optimizing tool for WordPress. With this, you can always create some high-conversion popup campaigns and that too within your WordPress dashboard.
As a conversion optimization toolkit, this can help you streamline your monetization strategy.
- 50+ optin campaign templates: Templates are categorized based on devices, industry, and goals.
- It has six different campaign types, like a Floating bar, Popup, Fullscreen, Slide-in, Inline, and Gamified.
- Lead generation: Easily create stunning targeted campaigns to skyrocket your email list
- Display ads: Increase your pageviews and help you make more revenue from ads.
- Affiliate marketing: Boost affiliate revenue by promoting affiliate products with stunning conversion-optimized campaigns.
4. WP forms
WP Forms is the easiest form plugin to use. It is a beginner-friendly WordPress form plugin in the market.
Drag and drop form builder allows you to create contact forms, payment forms, email subscription forms, and other forms without writing any code or hiring a developer, and you can do this with some easy steps.
Features of WP forms are as follows,
- Build Online Forms in minutes, not hours
- Smarter Workflows that make Complex Forms Easy
- It has section dividers, HTML blocks, and custom CSS to customize your WordPress forms.
WP Smush allows you to optimize images without losing quality, and you can optimize your images (PNG, JPEG) on the go.
Smush is best for beginners to optimize their images and improve site performance.
- Compress images without affecting image quality.
- Defer offscreen images.
- Bulk Smush – Optimize or compress up to 50 images at once.
- Image Resizing.
- You can locate images that are slowing down the site.
- Automated Optimization.
- You can easily optimize any image up to 5MB in size, and it is totally free.
- It offers both global and individual Multisite settings.
- Smush can process PNG, JPEG, and GIF files with ease and optimize them in no time.
- Convert images to WebP (Pro Only).
6.Google optimize plugin
It is a free A/B testing and personalization product by Google to help businesses deliver a more engaging user experience. It allows you to experiment on your content and test what works best for you. So, you can improve the website and make it more useful to users.
It helps you create experiments quickly, and it is easy to implement that you will need to add just a piece of code to your Analytics code to get Optimize up and running. If you are using Google Analytics, it takes around 3 minutes to set up this on your WordPress website.
7. W3 total cache
To know that your site scales and sustains big loads of traffic without crashing, one can utilize the W3 Total Cache plugin.
Helps in improving the user experience by improving the server performance, reducing the downloading time, and providing transparent CDN integration.
It offers caching abilities like:
Page cache- Responsible for creating static cache pages for each page. By having this enabled loading time of the site can be decreased, and performance will get enhanced.
Browser cache- When someone visits a website, the browser downloads all the images, CSS, etc., in a temporary folder to improve the website experience. The browser cache will store all these so, when a user goes to the next page, it will load much faster.
CDN- Content Delivery Network is a highly-distributed platform of servers. CDN helps in minimizing the loading time of the page.
- It helps improving page ranking, especially for mobile-friendly websites.
- It also helps in improving site performance.
- Pages start to load quickly and can be interacted with more quickly.
- It helps in increasing visitor time on your site.
- Transparent CDN management.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages support.
- Minified and compressed pages and posts.
- Caching of feed-in memory or on CDN.
- Caching of objects and fragments in memory.
- It has various security features that can help you to ensure the safety of your WordPress website.
8. Add to any share
It is the most popular sharing button, and users click on the share/save button and then have the option to share the content with countless social networks.
- It includes many services and lets you add custom services.
- this makes it easy to share via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, WhatsApp, Reddit, SMS, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, AOL Mail, and any other web-based email or desktop email client.
It is the best and powerful security plugin that you can install to protect WordPress from various effects. It creates multiple layers to safeguard your blog.
They help you to
- Remove malware from your hacked website.
- Remove you from blacklists.
- Accessing your hacked website.
- Putting a stop to hacking or DDoS attacks.
Sucuri also makes your site faster in terms of speed and performance.
It is one of the most valuable WordPress plugins available.
- Security Activity Auditing: Logs all the security-related activity on your site, including logins, failed login attempts, etc.
- File Integrity Monitoring: Automatically detects any changes in your website files.
- Remote Malware Scanning: Search your site for malware.
- Blacklist Monitoring: Checks with the blacklist engines whether your site is blocked or not (for any security issues).
- Effective Security Hardening: Removes vulnerabilities like removing your WordPress version display and protecting the upload directory.
- Post-Hack Security Actions: A check of actions you should take in case your site is compromised.
- Security Notifications: You customize how often you can get notified of all the above activities.
10.Broken link checker
It is a simple and effective tool. It scans your whole website and provides a report of broken links within a few minutes it highlights which links are functioning and which are non-functional on your WordPress website.
Broken link – It is a dead link containing a 404 error code.
E.g., If you link to a page on a particular website, but it got removed after some time, this causes a broken link and shows error 404 to the viewer, which implies that the page does not exist.
One of the great features of this plugin is that you can always update your broken links directly from the plugin page.
You can save time rather than visiting each of the individual posts or pages that contain the link.
A broken link checker helps you to save a lot of time.
This makes the process of keeping your external links up to date much more straightforward.
The Broken Link Checker plugin can check all redirections with one click, and you can fix or update the redirected links.
- Deep Search: It is a search deep inside the website. If enabled, the extension will parse all links from the domain and extracts these links from the website.
- Filter: Ignoring URLs that match with user-specified keywords can help you increase the search speed.
- Filters to show and hide links with 2, 3, 4, and 5XX status codes.
11. Push Engage
It is a valuable tool which gives notification instantly. It offers to use web push notifications for the website. Once the viewer subscribes to push notifications, it provides you a notification even when the viewer is not on your website.
PushEngage is a highly scalable WordPress plugin. As you grow your subscriber, your account will be scaled up so that you can now easily send notifications to all of your subscribers.
- Emoji support – Send a notification with Emoji.
- Multi-language support – Sends notifications in different languages.
- Schedule notification – Helps in never missing on sending notifications at the right time.
- Multi-action notification – You can have multiple calls to action for a single notification.
- Large image notification – Send large images in push notification along with the smaller image.
Increase Sales With Web Push Notification by,
- Price Drop Alert Campaign: This is a big motivator to shop. Activates the campaign with a click and auto-updates the user.
- Inventory Alert Campaign: Auto-update the user when the product is back in stock using the inventory alert campaign. You can activate the campaign in a single click.
- Subscription Opt-In: It has seven different types of Push Notification Opt-In. You can have different Opt-In for desktops and mobiles.
- Drip Push Notification: You can create automated push notifications to create your user into loyal customers.
12. Google keyword planner
Google Keyword Planner helps you to research keywords for your search campaigns.
One can always use Google Keyword Planner if he/she wants to know what the viewers are searching for and which forms the base for growth strategy.
- Discover New Keywords – If you are looking for keyword opportunities, you can head straight to discovering new keywords because this is where you can find new keywords and gain insights.
- Get Search Volume and Forecasts – If you already have a list of keywords and you want to see the metrics. You can start by getting search volume and forecasts.
It is the most accurate grammar checker which improves any text. It helps you to eliminate writing errors and finds the perfect words for you. Grammarly is a writing assistant and can offer you various suggestions to help you in improving your writing skills.
- The guided editing process.
- High-quality writing.
- Works seamlessly with WordPress
- Corrects the punctuation in sentences
- Fixes spelling mistakes
- Browser extensions to work with all apps
- Suggests better adjectives
14. Featured posts plugin
It allows you to keep featured posts on the top of the blog. It can be helpful to highlight the important posts or announcements via shortcode in pages or posts.
Includes options like,
- Layout Sizing Settings – Easily specify the height and width of the Featured Posts entity and featured images.
- Global Plugin Setting Options – You can select Featured Posts content type, several posts to feature, and add custom ‘read more’ text.
- Customizable Animation Speeds – You can add timing for automatic transitions, slide fade, and autostarts.
- Navigation Elements – Navigating between Featured Posts with navigation elements.
It is the best management plugin. It helps to manage and display the ads on your site or blog professionally.
Keeping some ads on your site is an easy way to make a profit and income. It is more prominent than Adsense, as Ad sanity allows much control in your own hands and makes money with ads, as well as keeping statistics on views and clicks.
- It includes Infinite or date-based publishing options.
- Graphical stats to improve your ads.
- It contains graphical stats
- It does not affect the page load time.
- Comes as a widget, shortcode, and template tag.
- It is extensible
- HTML5 Ready.
- Display Options – Where you can easily access shortcodes and are allowed to place your ads anywhere on your site.
It is the best WordPress plugin that manages your website theme, and it gives the control to style your layout with a point and click interface. There is no need to edit your code yet, and you can customize every aspect of your WordPress blog.
You can edit any element in the site, and CSS hero is the right choice, user friendly for beginners.
- Theme and compatibility – compatible with selected themes and plugins only
- Editing on frontend
- Ability to undo changes
- It provides a live preview
- Customize site for mobile devices
- Settings remain even after deactivation
- Customize your fonts with Google web fonts
- Change the colors of anything
- Use sliders to change margins, text heights, and column widths
- You can select effects such as gradients and shadows.
- CSS output is clean.
- It contains a full history of changes you wish to undo.
- It has preview modes for a range of screen sizes.
MaxCDN is a content delivery network.
CDN is a group of servers that are networked and located around the world. What these servers do is, store your site files and deliver them to visitors.
MaxCDN makes it easier to push your WordPress site content out to people at a faster speed.
It also makes images and other static elements to load fast.
1.Edge rules – Defined caching rules which provide a higher level of control over how the content is served over the internet.
- Take control of your dynamic content.
- Control how content is cached and served.
- Easy whitelisting and blacklisting – control who visits your website.
2. Edge SSL – Optimized SSL stack, advanced hardware which makes the fast and cost-effective solution.
- Instant setup.
- Load SSL faster.
- Most optimized SSL stack.
3. Edge security – Adds extra security to your website and products.
- Minimize unauthorized access to content.
- Secure links for digital goods.
- Flexible configuration.
18. Pretty Links
Pretty links allow you to implement URL shortening, that too inside of WordPress. It will help you in shrinking, tracking, managing, and sharing any URL with ease.
Pretty links can help perform social or marketing campaigns.
As the name suggests, this is pretty easy to handle.
- It helps in tracking the number of clicks for a URL.
- Pretty links give you results that are very easy to understand.
- You can easily create nofollow or noindex links.
- It even has a bookmark, called Pretty Link Bookmarklet.
- You can either generate random or custom URLs.
- It has a cookie-based system that can track visitor activity across clicks.
These are some most popularly used plugins, which probably help you for a complete makeover of your site. Using WordPress plugins is the best solution nowadays to increase traffic. These plugins can help you to upgrade the content of blogs.
This article is a thorough guide on plugins, and you will have everything you want to know.
We hope this article helped you learn a lot about adding and choosing the best WordPress plugin for your site.
And one should always remember that having too many WordPress plugin is not efficient for your WordPress site or blog. So, choose your plugins wisely and make great use of them.
Here is the end for our Best WordPress Plugins To Increase Traffic.